Foxtail millet dosa. Millet Dosa #milletdosa #breakfastrecipe #dosarecipe Millets are a healthy source of various nutrients. To begin making the Foxtail Millet Podi Dosa Recipe, we will first rinse all the ingredients and soak the millet. Foxtail millet, scientific name Setaria italica (synonym Panicum italicum L.), is an annual grass grown for human food.
Prepared using just a few ingredients, this recipe will give you a run for your money. How to make Foxtail Millet Dosa. Foxtail millet dosa has become so very common breakfast at my home now that I don't even notice The porous texture, softness and the taste resemble very much like plain dosa with bonus health. Food preparation Foxtail millet dosa is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients Foxtail millet dosa
- Require 1 cup Foxtail millet.
- Require 1/2 cup each of Moong chilka, chana and urad dhuli daal…..
- Prepare 1/2 cup – Rice….
- Require 1 tea spoon – Fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare as needed – Oil….
- Prepare to taste of Salt and green chillies.
Thinai Idli Dosa Recipe, thinai or foxtail idly dosa is healthy breakfast recipe. Foxtail millets are high in Iron content and these millets are totally pest-free. Foxtail millet is adapted to well-drained soils. Foxtail millet is an annual grass whose plants reach Foxtail millet was first naturalized in China.
Foxtail millet dosa steps
- Soak foxtail millet, rice and all daals separately for 4 to 6 hours.
- Add fenugreek seeds also while soaking.
- Grind all above items separately and mix all the batters in a bowl, add salt and keep for some time for fermentation.
- Now grease tawa and put a ladleful of the batter and spread like dosa and cook until brown. U may add stuffing of your choice or enjoy as it is.
- This can be enjoyed with sambhar and coconut chutney or any sauce.
The evidence shows the domestication of Foxtail millet. Manufacturer & Retailer of Foxtail Millet Dosa Mix in Secunderabad India. Looking for Foxtail Millet Dosa Mix? Foxtail Millet (English Name) Thinai (Tamil Name) Foxtail Millet : Foxtail millet is high in carbohydrates. It is rich in dietry fiber and minerals such as copper & iron.