Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day.
Food preparation Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day is an enjoyable point, furthermore it ends up being a lot more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 13 components, you can start cooking 15 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day
- Prepare of For the sushi rice:.
- You need 2 of rice cooker cups' worth Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Denbu – sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Aonori.
- You need 1 of see Sushi vinegar.
- It’s of Decorations:.
- It’s 8 slice of Smoked salmon.
- You need 4 slice of Cucumber slices.
- You need 4 tsp of Denbu – sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of Salmon caviar.
- It’s 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of see Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette).
Easy Square-Shaped Chirashizushi and Cup Sushi For Girl's Day step by step
- Make the sushi vinegarand the kinshi tamago (shredded omelette -. Make ready 4 glasses or cups. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169366-foolproof-usuyaki-tamago-thin-omelette-and-kinshi-tamago-shredded-omelette-for-chirashi-sushi.
- Roll 2 slices of smoked salmon at once, and put a single salmon caviar egg in the middle. Cut the cucumber slices in half, and cut out the red bell pepper in whatever shape you like. Put the bell pepper bit on a cocktail stick..
- Layer the colored rice in each glass or cup in this order: the aonori rice first, then the sesame rice and the pink denbu rice. You can make 4 cup's worth..
- Layer the colored rice in each glass or cup in this order: the green (aonori) rice first, then the sesame rice and the pink denbu rice. You can make 4 cup's worth..
- Top each portion with more denbu, then some kinshi tamago. You can make 4 portions worth of kinshi tamago from one usuyaki tamago (thin omelette)..
- Put the salmon rose on top, using a cucumber slice as a leaf, and poke in the red pepper heart to finish..
- The color of denbu varies depending on the brand, so adjust the amount depending on how pink the denbu you have is. If you put in too much the rice will be too sweet so be careful!.
- You can also make pink rice by mixing salmon flakes with plain rice. Green rice can be made by mixing in green nozawana furikake (rice sprinkles) with plain rice too.
- To make a diamond shape: Wash out a milk carton very well, and cut off the top and bottom. Scissors are best for cutting off the top, and a cutting knife for the bottom..
- Cut the remaining carton into 4 evenly sized pieces, using a ruler for accuracy..
- Form each piece into a diamond shape. Moisten the insides a little to make it easier to unmold the rice. A mister is best for this task..
- Fill each carton mold with layered rice, as with the cup version, pressing down with a spoon..
- Sprinkle the tops of each evenly with 1 teaspoon of denbu..
- Top with kinshi tamago. Cover the top with plastic wrap and press lightly, then remove the mold..
- Decorate the tops of each portion as with the cup version. You could make a tiny hina doll shaped decoration if you like..