Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. In a pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the ginger and white part of the green onion and stir-fry until fragrant.
Add the cabbage leaves, black fungus, soy sauce, and sesame oil. RECIPE BELOW: This quick and simple stir fry asparagus dish is both healthy and delicious! Season with salt and lemon juice. Food preparation Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus is a fun point, additionally it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus
- You need 300 g of Asparagus.
- You need 10-15 pcs of Black fungus.
- It’s 1/4 pcs of each of green, yellow and red capcicum.
- You need 2 pcs of king oyster mushroom.
- Prepare 50 g of Carrot.
- Prepare 5 of thin slices of ginger.
- It’s Pinch of Salt and pepper.
- You need Pinch of veggie Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Starch + 50ml water.
Add all other fried ingredients and Stir fry to mix up, add salt, pepper, veggie seasoning and starch water, quick Stir fry and plate. Fry for a minute or so, till dried shrimp and garlic gives flavour Toss in the cabbage, carrot and black fungus. Stir fry for a minute for the vegetables to absorb the flavour. When oil is hot, add asparagus and season lightly with salt.
Stir fry Asparagus with black fungus how to cook
- Soak black fungus for 1~2 hours, cut asparagus to about 1 inche length, cut ginger and carrot to thin slice, cut capcicum 1cm width, cut king oyster mushroom to about 5 mm slices.
- Heat up wok, add 2 tbsp oil, fry king oyster mushroom to light brown, remove and plate, fry carrot and capsicum until a bit soft, put a side.
- Stir fry ginger and fungus for 1 minute, turn to high heat, add asparagus stir fry for few seconds, add about 50ml of water, cover and steam for 1~2 minutes..
- Add all other fried ingredients and Stir fry to mix up, add salt, pepper, veggie seasoning and starch water, quick Stir fry and plate..
Stir-fry for a minute or so, then add Sichuan pepper, five-spice powder, garlic, ginger, sugar, chiles, soy sauce and walnuts. Chili Garlic Buttered Shrimp (MOmshie Weng's Version Of Cooking). Season with a couple pinches of salt and cook, undisturbed, until meat. Heat a large, dry skillet over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles on the surface. Add the chicken in batches, stir-frying over high heat until it is cooked.