Kesaria kalakand. Kesariya Kalakand is a famous indian Mithai. This is an instant version which just needs few ingedients and tastes super delicious. Kesariya is a town in the district of East Champaran, in the Indian state of Bihar.
This soft set burfi is widely sold in sweet stalls and is. ka kartuli magustoit Kesaria mishri Mava, Patta Palak Chaat, Apple Kalakand, Til Ladoo, kartul ka Parantha, Apple jalebi, Zafrani Kaju Katli, Anarse Ki Goli, Sheer khurma, Beej ki Barfi, Naankhatai. Kesaria Mishri Mava Recipe, Learn how to make Kesaria Mishri Mava (absolutely delicious recipe of This Kesaria Mishri Mava recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes. On the occasion of Janmashtami (Lord Krishna�s birthday), the devotees of Lord Krisha prepare umpteen number of scrumptious recipes. Cooking Kesaria kalakand is a fun point, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 8 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements – Kesaria kalakand
- Give 200 grams of Paneer.
- Need 200gm+2tbsp of Milkmaid.
- It’s 200 grams Khoya.
- Require 1 tbsp – Sugar.
- Require 2 tbsp Flour.
- Require 1 pinch – Saffron.
- Require As needed of Pistachios for garnish.
- Require 2 tbsp for Milk powder.
Kalakand is yet another Indian sweet which is made using milk. Kalakand Recipe (कलाकंद रेसिपी) – Learn how to make Kalakand with condensed milk. Make this homemade quick & easy Kalakand recipe at home for your loved ones. Made with high-quality ghee, this kalakand tastes and smells just heavenly!
Kesaria kalakand how to cook
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients like paneer, condensed milk, milk powder, sugar, khoya. In another pan soak saffron in 2 tbsp of water..
- Then cook the paneer mixture on low heat for about 8 minutes, when the mixture is thick, transfer it to a greased pan and spread it uniformly..
- Heat another pan and pour the 2 tbsp condensed milk and saffron mixture. Cook it for 1 minute and then immediately spread the paneer mixture and garnish with pistachios slices. Keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and serve it chilled..
It is tasty and quite wholesome on its own, and with our years of expertise in sweets-making, we've made. Kalakand Recipes, Kalakand Recipes In Urdu. Easy Urdu Recipes with step by step instructions. Kalakand is a sub-continent sweet made of milk and cheese. Urdu Point provides its users a chance.