Stuffed Pointed Gourd With potato Wedges.
Cooking Stuffed Pointed Gourd With potato Wedges is a fun point, additionally it ends up being a lot more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Stuffed Pointed Gourd With potato Wedges
- Give 250 gram for Parwal /pointed gourd.
- Require 2 – medium potatoes cut into wedges.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of roasted gram flour /besan.
- Require 2 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- Require 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida/hing.
- Need 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds.
- You need 2 teaspoon Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – Amchur(dry mango) powder / dry mango powder.
- Require 1 teaspoon for Fennel powder/ Saunf powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- Need 1 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon for Dry ginger powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon – Green coriander leaves finely chopped.
Stuffed Pointed Gourd With potato Wedges step by step
- Peel the pointed gourd /Parwal and remove stalk from both ends. Make a slit in centre lengthwise keeping joint from back. With help of a knife take out the seeds and keep aside..
- Take a bowl and mix all the dry spices powders, roasted gram flour and salt along with 1 tablespoon mustard oil. Mix all ingredients really well, Filling is ready.
- Now take a Pointed gourd, open it and stuff the filling nicely in it, Like wise stuff all parwals..
- Now heat 1 tablespoon mustard oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, now Gently place the stuffed Parwals in the pan, cover and cook for 5 minutes, on a low flame..
- Open the lid and with help of tongs turnover the parwals, at the same time add the potato wedges and the remaining filling mixture and coat the wedges well, cook for another 5 minutes on low flame, covering with a lid..
- Your stuffed pointed gourd with potato wedges are ready to serve. Garnish with chopped green coriander leaves and serve with chapati or parantha..