Veg Pulao. Pulao or pilaf, is comfort food at its best and I make it when I want to cook something quick, easy and satisfying. This one-pot dish made with rice and vegetables has added spices and herbs, giving it a mild aromatic flavor. This special recipe is my mom's and is my go-to recipe when making vegetable pulao.
This Vegetable Pulao recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested. Pulao recipe – stovetop & instant pot versions with step by step photos & video. Veg pulao or vegetable pulao is a basic Indian style rice pilaf that is aromatic, delicious, healthy & super quick to make for a meal. Food preparation Veg Pulao is an enjoyable thing, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 13 components, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Composition – Veg Pulao
- Require 300 gm rice.
- Give 1 Carrot.
- Require 4 for onion.
- Give 10 of beans Finely Chopped.
- Need 2 for Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 – Patato.
- Require 2 tablespoon for Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Provide To taste Salt.
- Require 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Need 1 teaspoon – Red Chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoon – Garam masala.
- Require 20 for Raisins.
- You need 5 tsp for Oil.
This detailed step by step recipe post will teach you how to make pulao recipe at home with basic pantry ingredients. You can use either a pot or a cooker. the veg pulao recipe is very simple and easy to make, yet some tips and suggestions while making this vegetable pulao. firstly, i have used basmati rice, which makes it a perfect combination. but the other rice-like sona masuri or jeerga rice can also be used with the same process. secondly, i have added chopped coriander and mint leaves as topping to the masala. this can be made a paste with. Veg Pulao is a comfort and satisfying complete meal, cooked with aromatic rice (basmati), mixed vegetables & whole spices. This makes a healthy, nutritious & delicious one pot meal paired with raita, pickle & roasted papad.
Veg Pulao making process
- First Take Utensil And Boll Rice..
- Meanwhile Take Other Utensil Heat Up Oil Add Cumin seeds Let It Crackle Add Basil Leaves Than Onion,Tomato,Beans,Carrot,Add Salt, Coriander Powder, Turmeric powder,Garam masala powder,Cook For 15 Min On Low Flame.
- When All Vegetables Are Cook Properly Than Mix This In The Boiled Rice. Mix All Ingredients Properly.Veg Pulav Is Ready To Serve.Garnish It With Coriander Leaves. It Give Delicious Taste.
Vegetable Pulao (Veg Pulav) is a spicy rice dish prepared by cooking rice with various vegetables and spices. In this recipe, assortment of spices, veggies and rice are first sautéed in oil and ghee and then cooked in pressure cooker as you would cook plain rice. It is one of the easiest rice recipes that make for a wholesome meal. It is quick and has many variations like peas pulao, mushroom pulao, paneer pulao etc. This variation of vegetable pulao has mixed vegetables and soya making it rich in protein.