Chickpeas Pulao. Aromatic and tasty pulao made with white chickpeas or chana. This is a simple and easy pulao to Chana pulao recipe with step by step photos. This is a one-pot spiced fragrant chickpea pilaf made.
Chickpeas are full of protein and I love their creamy. Chickpeas Pulao Indian Recipe Very Yummy and Protien rich Pulao Take a moment and subscribe to my channel for more yummy recipes – https. Find chickpeas pulao stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Cooking Chickpeas Pulao is a fun thing, moreover it becomes extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 16 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Chickpeas Pulao
- Require chickpeas.
- It’s oil.
- Need water.
- Need for chopped onions.
- Prepare chopped tomato.
- Provide of chopped coriander.
- You need of Indian spices.
- Give – ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare – cucumber.
- It’s – onion rings.
- Give – chillies.
Vegan Kala Channa Pulao/Black Chickpeas Pulao, Spinach Chickpeas Spicy Indian Chickpea and Quinoa Pulao: absolutely delicious, easy and healthy twist to a traditional rice pulao recipe. Perfect for a weeknight dinner yet elegant enough for guests. Kala chana pulao or brown chickpeas pulao is traditional pulao is one pot Indian meal that makes great vegetarian meal. It's suitable for vegan and glutenfree meal.
Chickpeas Pulao step by step
- Soak a cup of chickpeas overnight(adding baking soda is optional).
- Drain the water and transfer the chickpeas in a cooker and give 5 whistles.
- Cook basmati or any long grained rice(normal rice will also work good).
- In a vessel add ghee/oil and sabut garam masala like bay leaves, 3 to 4 cloves, 6 to 7 black pepper, 1 inch cinnamon stick and a star anise(chakra fhul).
- Also add jeera to it.
- Add in chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and saute well until golden brown.
- Now add in chopped tomatoes.
- Add in jeera powder, turmeric, paprika powder, dhania powder, goda masala(optional), everest biryani masala and garam masala powder just a bit.
- Cook all the spices untill it leaves oil frm the edges.
- Add the chickpeas to it.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Cover it with lid for 2 mins.
- Add in the cooked rice and mix really well.
- Sim the flame and cover with lid for anothet 2mins.
- Serve hot with salad, pickles or any side dish.
- I have tried ganishing it with some cucumber, onion cuts and couple of chilles to make a emoji face😊.
There are many variations of pulav. Kala Chana (Black Chickpeas) Pulao, protein rich one-pot meal. This is one of the quickest and tastiest option for a healthy lunch box. In the same pan add garlic and ginger paste and garam masala, stir for some time, and then add in the raisins and chickpeas. This recipe is way different than the usual Pulao recipe.