Hara bhara kebab. Hara bhara kabab recipe with step by step photos and video. Hara bhara kabab are True to its name Hara bhara kabab boosts of green health. made from spinach, peas. Hara bhara kabab are vegetarian kababs made with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
This helps in binding the Hara Bhara Kebab. Hara bhara kebab is a great snack for any party, goes well with chai. Bake till golden brown from both. Cooking Hara bhara kebab is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 31 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients Hara bhara kebab
- Need For chane ka dal mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked.
- Provide 1/2 inch – ginger finely chopped.
- It’s 2 for garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 for green chillies finely chopped.
- Need 1 of bay leaf.
- Need 4-5 black peppercorn.
- Prepare 2-3 – cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp salt.
- Give 1 tbsp ghee.
- Prepare for For blanching spinach.
- Need 1 bundle for spinach.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for salt.
- You need 1 pinch – soda bicarb.
- Prepare For kebab mixture.
- You need 1 tsp – ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp – shahi jeera.
- Need – Spinach puree.
- It’s Chana dal mixture.
- It’s 2 tbsp for roasted besan.
- Give 1 tsp for salt.
- It’s of Ghee for shallow frying.
- Require For the filling.
- Require 1 cup paneer crumbled.
- Prepare 4-5 of cashews finely chopped.
- It’s 7-8 – mint leaves finely chopped.
- It’s 1 green chilli finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 inch – grated ginger.
- Need to taste Salt.
Hara Bhara Kebab is made by binding blanched spinach, potatoes, peppers, green peas and spices together. Then pinch small balls from the prepared mixture, pat it flat and shallow fry it. Veg Kabab Recipe: Hara bhara kebab is another vegetable cutlet like snack, prepared with a stuffing of spinach and green peas. This is the best way to add some.
Hara bhara kebab process
- Soak chana dal for 1 hr. Take a pan boil all ingredients for chana dal mixture except ghee. Cook it, cool it and grind to a fine paste. Add ghee while grinding it. Blanch the spinach, cool it and make a fine paste. After grinding chana dal, strain it for clean smooth texture. Heat a pan, add ghee, shahi jeera, spinach puree..
- Chana dal mixture, roasted besan and salt. Mix well. Cook for 2-3 mins. Remove from gas and refrigerate it for 15 mins..
- Prepare the filling by taking all ingredients of the filling in a bowl. Mix well. Now remove the kebab mixture from fridge, make small balls, add the filling, close and shallow fry on both sides till golden brown. Remaining few made kebab and placed a cashew over it..
- Ready to serve with 🍅ketchup and coriander mint chutney..
Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious, aromatic and mouth watering. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty alternative for people who love kebabs but are vegetarian. Hara Bhara kebab are Indian snacks that are made with potatoes, peas and spinach. Hara bhara kabab is a potato, spinach and green peas patties usually made for starters or tea time snacks.