Stir fry bean sprout. Next, add the mung bean sprouts and stir fry everything together. Transfer your chicken and bean sprouts to a. Bean sprout stir fry is a traditional dish you'll see in Chinese households on the Mainland.
Bean sprout is a common Chinese cooking ingredient. It is mainly used with cooking chow mein (noodles) dishes. The sprout itself is a long white watery stem. Food preparation Stir fry bean sprout is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 6 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Stir fry bean sprout
- Prepare 250 g of Bean sprout.
- Prepare 50 g of shreded carrot.
- Prepare 50 g of pickled mustard, salt and sugar.
- Prepare 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 piece of hard bean curd.
- It’s Pinch of salt, pepper and seasoning.
First add the garlic and carrots follow by bean sprout. Add a dash of cooking wine. Then add the salt,msg and sugar. I'm not sure how many of you are into bean sprouts, but this is a recipe I truly love I actually have a sprouting jar but…too lazy.
Stir fry bean sprout instructions
- Cut carrot and pickled mustard to thin slices, cut tomato to small pices. Taste the pickled mustard, if not salty, marinate with half tsp of salt and 1 tsp of sugar, if salty, just add 2 tsp of sugar.
- Cut bean curd to small piece and fry to light brown.
- 250g of bean sprout, it's easy to grow the green beans sprout, takes2~3 days.
- Heat up wok, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil, stir fry pickled mustard until fragrant.
- Add tomato, stir fry until tomato become soft.
- Add carrot, stir fry for few seconds.
- Add bean sprout, add salt, pepper and seasoning.
- Add bean curd, add 2~3 tbsp of water, quick stir fry and serve..
I cannot be saved, I know 😉. For a satisfying meal, I love to eat this bean sprouts stir-fry with rice. Quickly add the bean sprouts and stir-fry, flipping the sprouts around quickly. Mung bean sprouts are a popular nutritious vegetable in Chinese cuisine. Learn how to use them in this delicious and healthy stir-fry recipe.