Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg. Bacon-wrapped turkey is the turkey for turkey haters. Wrapping a turkey in bacon eliminates any brining, salting, or basting to make a flavorful turkey and creates a stunning, crispy "skin" — a welcome contrast to the tender turkey meat. This super easy INSTANT POT TURKEY BREAST is made in a fraction of the time and you'll end up with the juiciest turkey breast ever, plus make your own gravy right in the instant pot.
Place strips of bacon on turkey and weave together. Sprinkle sage and garlic powder over the entire turkey. Place turkey on a roasting rack and place roasting rack in a large baking dish. Food preparation Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 4 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 TBS of butter.
- Prepare 1 lb of sliced bacon.
- You need 1 of turkey drumstick and thigh quarter.
Delicious juicy instant pot turkey legs cooked in no time! Easy recipe for your pressure cooker, you will love it! For weight watchers points: myWW Turkey legs in instant pot is not only a fantastic holiday or everyday dish, its an ultimate time saver! More turkey recipes on my blog: Smoked turkey.
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg start cooking
- Cover drumstick in half of brown sugar.
- Wrap drumstick in bacon then add butter and top with remaining brown sugar.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the instant pot then add drumstick to pot.
- Set instant pot to the following settings:. Pressure cook, high pressure, high heat, natural vent release for 26 minutes.
- Internal temp of center of drumstick should reach 165 ferenheight.
For Instant Pot Bacon, you'll start but cutting your bacon in half and putting it in the instant pot in a single layer. Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot and Cook your bacon slices for three minutes. Flip them over using a spatula and cook for another two minutes, or until the desired crispness is. During cooking time over turkey legs with Add spinach to the pan, mix and season with salt and pepper. To serve, arrange vegetables on plates and place a bacon wrapped turkey leg on top.