Food preparation Chicken Pulao is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 27 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Chicken Pulao
- You need 1 cup for rice.
- Prepare 250 gm of chicken with bone.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Require 8-9 garlic.
- Prepare 3 for green chillies.
- Require 1 Bunch for coriander leaves.
- Give 2 of onion finely sliced.
- It’s 1 – tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 cup – beaten curd.
- It’s of Whole spices.
- Give 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 2 – green Cardamom.
- Require 2 bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 inch cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- It’s 5 of peppercorn.
- Provide of Dry masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp for coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – cumin powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Give 2-3 drops kewra essence.
- Provide as needed for food colour.
- Provide 1 tsp of kasturi methi.
- Require to taste for salt.
- Need as needed of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Give handful of mint leaves.
- Give 2 tbsp of oil.
Chicken Pulao step by step
- Prepare paste of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves and green chilli add water if required.. soak rice for 20mins.. in a bowl take 2tbsp water add kewra essence and few drops of colour….
- In a pot add oil let it heat add sliced onions once golden brown remove few for garnishing then in remaining add whole spices saute then add ginger paste, chicken and cook for few mins.
- Then add tomato puree, salt, powder masala (add chilli powder if needed) let it ooze out oil then in a low flame add curd (i grind it then add it) add kasuri methi and cook well.
- Add soaked rice, double the water let it cook once it is about to done.
- Sprinkle fried onions, coriander, mint leaves chopped, kewra and colour water mixture cover and cook till done.. serve hot with raita or onions…