Green coconut chutney. Green coriander coconut chutney recipe with step by step photos. Green Chutney for dosa, How to make Green Coconut Chutney (Step By Step & Video). Coconut chutney is a basic condiment made by blending fresh coconut, chilies, cumin, ginger & salt.
Coconut coriander chutney recipe – the best accompaniment for south Indian dishes like idli, medu vada, dosa, uttapam. It is also known as green coconut chutney recipe. Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready recipe with measurements on my website. Food preparation Green coconut chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Green coconut chutney
- You need 3 tbs grated dried coconut.
- Need 2 tbs of roasted groundnut.
- Need 1 tbs – roasted chana dal (futana).
- Require 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Require 2-3 for garlic pods.
- Provide 1 tsp – black salt.
- Give 1 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Require 1 tsp for oil.
- Require 1 tsp – lemon juice.
- Require 3-4 for green chillies.
This beautiful fresh green chutney is fragrant and cooling with hot curries – and can be made in seconds! Coriander coconut chutney, a secret ingredient for perfect green coconut coriander chutney. Me and my hubby's favorite coriander coconut chutney, just love it. Coconut Chutney – easy, versatile and full of bursting flavors.
Green coconut chutney step by step
- Add all ingredients together in a blender jar. Make a thick paste by adding little water..
- Adjust the salt, lemon and chilli according to taste..
- Transfer it to the serving bowl. Heat the oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds and pinch of asafoetida. As cumin seeds splutter, switch off the gas..
- Pour it on chutney. Serve with paratha..
A delicious South Indian chutney served with dosa, idli, masala dosa, medu vada, upma and many more. Green coconut chutney is one of the common chutney being served in all the restaurants along with Idli/Dosa in Tamil Nadu. This is being prepared with the right mix of coconut and fresh coriander. Green Coconut Chutney, also known as the Coriander Coconut Chutney is a variation of the classic coconut chutney. Fresh coriander leaves are added along with grated coconut.