Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
Food preparation Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 15 components, you can start cooking 11 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- You need 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- It’s 1 of whipped cream.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci instructions
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..