Aloo matar paneer. Aloo matar paneer recipe with step by step pics. Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base. The recipe I make is a simple and easy.
Mutter Paneer is a popular vegetarian dish, a perfect midweek meal. Aloo Matar Paneer has lot of variations. However chosen my own variation as usual. Food preparation Aloo matar paneer is an enjoyable thing, additionally it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 17 components, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Aloo matar paneer
- Give 2 potatoes finely chopped.
- It’s 250 gm of paneer.
- Provide 1/2 cup peas.
- Give 1 inch of ginger.
- Give 3-4 pods for garlic.
- Require 4-5 for cashewnuts.
- You need 1 onion roughly chopped.
- Give 1 – tomato roughly chopped.
- Need 2 of chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s as needed salt.
- Give as needed for Coriander leaves roughly chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp for oil and butter.
- Need as needed – Cream for garnishing.
This Aloo Matar Paneer has tomato puree, almond paste and made in Indian spices. Add cup of water and stir until water mixed in. Serve aloo-matar-paneer with rotis, tawa naan or rice, salad and pickle as a side accompaniment. Mattar paneer (Hindi: मटर पनीर), also known as matar paneer, and mutter paneer is a vegetarian North Indian dish consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala.
Aloo matar paneer instructions
- In a pan add oil then add onion, ginger, garlic, cashew, chillies, tomatoes little salt an in low flame let it cook till tomatoes get mashed once done cool down an grind it in mixer jar.
- In the same pan add oil and butter add the paste, all dry masala let it cook till oil seperates then add potatoes let it cook for a while then add peas and add water and let it get cooked once done add paneer, garam masala powder, coriander powder and give a stir and cover it.
- Once cooked garnish with cream and serve with rotis.
How to Make Aloo Matar Paneer Recipe – विधि. ★ सबसे पहले आलू को उबाल कर. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices. To make this aloo paneer masala, we don't need boiled potatoes, so saving a lot of time. Aloo matar recipe – aloo mutter. Aloo Mutter is an easy Indian curry that comes together really quickly.