Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special). Hello all Today's recipe is aloo paratha, stuffed aloo paratha in simple and easy way. Tasty and healthy aloo paratha, kids favorite recipe, panjabi style. How to cook/how to prepare/ how to make Simple and Quick Aloo Paneer Paratha for Kids If you like my video, please like, comment and Subscribe for more.
Paneer paratha is one of the many popular paratha varieties from Punjab. Its an all time favorite paratha at home and is served in most restaurants Parathas are popular breakfast recipes in Punjabi homes and there are varieties of parathas made for breakfast like Methi paratha, Aloo paratha, Gobi. Aloo Paneer Pyaj Paratha (potato, paneer and onion stuffed bread ). Food preparation Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special) is a fun point, moreover it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special)
- Give – ghee Oil or desi.
- It’s – Mustard seeds.
- Need – Omam.
- It’s 1 cup of Panner shredded.
- Provide – Potato boiled and mashed.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Require of Red chilli powder.
- You need Dhaniya powder.
- Need a pinch Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste for Salt.
- Require for Corn flour ..
- Prepare drizzle – Water and to cook..
- It’s – salt.
- Give to taste for ghee oil or.
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare of water.
Aloo-Paneer-pyaj paratha or potato-paneer-onion stuffed bread is a delicious variety of stuffed pan fried Indian bread. This stuffed paratha is ideal for lunch boxes, picnics, weekend brunches etc…. paneer paratha is a popular Indian paratha made with a stuffing of paneer, coriander and green chillies. If you enjoyed this sumptuous stuffed paneer paratha recipe, then check our Punjabi paratha recipe collection to learn other authentic paratha recipes like Aloo Paratha, Mooli Paratha. Similar Recipes, Aloo Paratha Cabbage Paratha Radish Paratha Egg Paratha Onion Paratha Rajma Paratha Paneer Paratha.
Panner Aloo Paratha(Kids special) steps
- Start Cooking..Here you go !.
- Step 1: For the parathas, using the ingredients prepare paratha dough and keep aside..
- Make sure:.
- Let it rest for atleast 1 hr..
- The more you rest it,more softer the parathas are.
- Step 2: For the filling, in the order mentioned saute the essentials add the corn flour and a tsp of water and let it cook for 5 mins.Let the water get dried up fully and the mixture is in dry subzi form..
- Make sure:.
- Make sure no too much moisture is there in the filling else you cannot properly roll..
- You can add in more spices if you do not like the raw smell of baby corn,.
- If you are making it for kids,reduce the spiciness and alter the filling accordingly.You know better :).
- Step 3: Now take a scoop of filling and stuff the paratha and roll them..
- Step 4: Serve hot with raita or tomato sauce..
The Aloo paratha is looking so lip smacking that my hunger grown more. I tried Aloo paratha only recently, all these days I felt it was hard enough to make. And with stuffing inside I thought I would surely mess it up…. But finally had the guts to try it out and now am confident enough to make it again. Have updated with steps and video too… Paneer paratha is the most loved paratha at home next to aloo paratha.