Split Chickpeas Fry Chana Dal Tadka.
Food preparation Split Chickpeas Fry Chana Dal Tadka is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 20 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition – Split Chickpeas Fry Chana Dal Tadka
- Give 1 cup – soaked split chickpeas.
- Provide 2 for medium sized finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 big sized roughly chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tsp – oil.
- Require 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Give Pinch – asafoetida powder.
- Prepare 1 for bay leaf.
- You need 2 for clove.
- It’s 2 – black pepper.
- Require 1 of cardamom.
- Need 1 tsp coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Need 1/4 tsp cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide to taste for salt.
- Provide as needed of water.
- Provide 1 tsp for Chopped coriander leaves.
Split Chickpeas Fry Chana Dal Tadka process
- First of all take a cooker add soaked and washed split chickpeas and 2 glass water in it and cook until 5 whistle for evenly boiled chickpeas..
- Heat a pan and pour oil,add cumin seeds,asfoetida powder,chilli,clove,black pepper,cardamom and bay leaf and let it splutter..
- Now add chopped onion-tomato and salt and cook it for 3-4 minutes on low flame by covering with lid..
- Add all dry spices,ginger-garlic paste and little bit water and stir it until releases oil from spices..
- Add boiled split chickpeas and cook it for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water and cook it for more 2 minutes..
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..
- Split Chickpeas Fry is ready to serve with chapati,paratha or rice..