Nicole's Amazing banana muffins. You'll love these soft and moist, easy-to-make banana muffins with just the right amount of sweetness, a sprinkle of spices, and tons of banana flavor! These moist banana muffins have swirls of chocolate and banana in each bite. They are easy to make – perfect for breakfast, weekend brunch or a snack.
The banana muffins come out perfect: soft and dense, filled with banana flavor and nutty goodness and they are perfect as breakfast, snack or dessert. Generally, banana nut muffins are not very healthy. My toddler and I have been baking with bananas like crazy that last couple of months. Food preparation Nicole's Amazing banana muffins is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 14 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Nicole's Amazing banana muffins
- Prepare bowl of one.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sucrolose.
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 6 of really ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of mixture of chopped nuts and/or dried fruit mixture ***.
- You need bowl of two.
- It’s 2 cups of wheat flour or 1 3/4 c. wheat flour and 1/4 c. wheat germ.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of OTHER – you can subtract from flour and substitute with powder.
- You need of for protein, fiber or peanut butter powder for added nutrients.
It all started with us having a few ripe Seriously amazing… so moist and gooey, yet such a healthy recipe. These could easily pass as cupcakes. Will satisfy your chocolate craving anytime! A basic banana muffin is made extraordinary with a brown sugar crumb topping that will melt in your mouth.
Nicole's Amazing banana muffins how to cook
- Mix bowl 1 ingredients together. See *** in step 2 for nut mixture.
- ** NUT/FRUIT MIXTURE *** You can add a lot of fun here. you can add up to 1 1/4 cup mixture of chopped dried fruits and/or nuts. Pecans, dates, prunes, almonds, walnuts, pineapples, coconut, cranberries. you can have a lot of fun here and never have the same type twice. The bananas and applesauce give you a nice sweet background for a lot of fun here. EXPERIMENT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!.
- Add into bowl 1 bowl two ingredients.
- Spray muffin tins with spray butter or cookie sheet with spray butter.
- Put 1/8 cup (cookie scoop) or 1/4 cup batter in each mini tin (nearly full or a little over). each mini muffin tin holds 1/4 cup. a regular muffin tin holds 1/2 cup.
- If youre not using mini-tins, you can use a cookie sheet and use 1/8-1/4 cup batter and place 2-3 inches apart. DO NOT FLATTEN..
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick from the middle of the pan comes out clean.
Banana bread is not banana muffins. Either that sounds completely crazy to you, or you're rolling your eyes 🙄because it's so obvious. I always just freeze them with the peels on in a freezer bag! I think it might be better Nicole's way as they are a sticky mess to peel! Chocolate Banana Muffins are the best way to use over ripe bananas.