Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy. My son and I eat this peanut butter oatmeal recipe every day for breakfast. It's a hearty, healthy way to jump start our morning. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! How is it already the middle of Annddd. there's zero butter in these bars too, just peanut butter and a little coconut oil. Food preparation Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 7 active ingredients, you can start cooking 10 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy
- It’s 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 4 cups of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla or maple flavored extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate. If you love overnight oatmeal, this peanut butter version is delicious with none of the guilt! This healthy overnight oats recipe is filling. I didn't try overnight oatmeal until recently.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Candy how to cook
- Combine milk, sugar and butter in heavy sauce pan..
- On medium high heat, bring to a full rolling boil. Cook 3 minutes while stirring. Bubbles should not disappear while stirring..
- Turn off heat and add peanut butter, vanilla or maple extract and pinch of salt. Mix until peanut butter has melted and creamy..
- In large bowl, add 4 cups of oats. Pour peanut butter mixture over oats..
- Stir until well incorporated..
- Drop by tablespoons onto wax paper or pour into buttered 9×13 pan..
- If your doing this like fudge, you can use smaller pan to make thicker..
- Let cool completely and cut into squares..
- These are very rich. I cut mine into small squares. Maple flavoring is excellent in this also.You can also sit in fridge to cool..
- Store in airtight container or zip lock bag..
Let's be honest – I was dumb. I thought overnight oats might be soggy and that it just wouldn't appeal. Soft and chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies are made with all butter (no shortening) and are packed full of texture thanks to instant oats! Transfer oatmeal into bowl and stir in peanut butter. Top with sliced banana and cinnamon.