Kashmiri pulao. Kashmiri pulao is one of the easiest pulao recipes to make and unlike other pulaos this one is on the sweeter side. Reason being the pulao is garnished with both dry fruits and fresh fruits. Kashmiri pualo recipe a rich one pot dish flavorful dish and quickest to make too.
Kashmiri Pulao or Kashmiri Pulav is aromatic, sweet, mild, colorful pulao unlike any other pulao. Kashmiri pulao is very easy to prepare with lot of variety and fruits variations, dry fruits are added. Kashmiri Pulao has an unforgettable sweet taste and this is what differentiates it from other pulaos and biryanis. Cooking Kashmiri pulao is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 17 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients Kashmiri pulao
- Need 2 cup of Long grained basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp for Clarified butter.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 2 – cloves.
- Prepare 1 for Star anise.
- Require 2 of Green cardamom.
- It’s 2 of Black cardamom.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sticks 1.
- Provide 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 8-10 of Cashew.
- Prepare 8-10 – Badam.
- You need 8-10 for Rasins.
- Need 5-6 Saffron string.
- Need 1/2 cup for Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp Kewra water.
- You need 1 tsp Rose water.
- It’s 3 cup of Water.
Much like the scenic beauty of Kashmir, there food stands as a true reminiscent of their. Kashmiri pulao is unlike the normal pulao recipes will not be spicy. Even when we go to restaurants also we never order this kashimir pulao as it will be slightly sweet. Kashmiri pulao recipe a rich one pot dish.
Kashmiri pulao steps
- Rinse basmati rice 2-3 thoroughly with water. Soak for 30 min in enough water. Keep aside. Meanwhile saok saffron string in hot milk and keep aside..
- In a deep tope add ghee and heat it on medium flame. Now add all the nuts separately and fry till golden. Transfer to a plate. In the same vessel and onions and fry till golden. Transfer half of the onions to a plate. Now in the same tope add all the Khada masala and saute for a minute..
- Add green chilli, ginger garlic paste and saute till raw aroma disappears. Now add water and salt. Cover the vessel and allow it to boil on high flame. When the water has boiled add soaked and drained rice. Stir it. Cover and cook upto a boil. Remove the lid and switch the flame to low. Gentle stir. Cover it again and cook for 15-20 min more till rice is fully cooked. Don't stir..
- Fluff it with a fork. add Kewra water, rose water and saffron string milk.sprinkle left over fried onions and nuts. cover it again and let it stand for few minutes. Transfer to serving dish. Serve hot. Goes well with mutton korma..
Kashmiri pulao is a very aromatic and flavorful dish and Though I am not a great fan of kashmiri pulao , I love it minus the fruits. Kashmiri Pulao – An exotic rice dish made with lots of dried fruits, nuts and fresh fruits, flavored with saffron and rose water. The Kashmiri Pulao is a unique dish, with a richness that reflects the spirit of the beautiful valley. The Kashmiri Pulao is worth including in a party or festival menu. Kashmiri Pulao They say Kashmir is a piece of heaven on the face of this planet.