Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔.
Cooking Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 9 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the complying with area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients of Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔
- Prepare 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 bottle of beer (your favorite brand!).
- Prepare 1 pack of Good Seasons Italian dressing mix.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine OR butter.
- Prepare of Rolls of your choice !!.
- You need of Cheese slices (your favorite!).
Crockpot Italian Beer 🍺 Chicken 🐔 start cooking
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……
- Place thighs into your crockpot……
- Place your black pepper, minced garlic, onions, beer, Italian dressing mix and margarine OR butter into crockpot over chicken thighs…….
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6 hours, stirring occasionally……I left the lid to my crockpot slightly opened so that the chicken wouldn’t cook up in too much liquid (you don’t want your chicken floating around in the liquid ! 😳😱)…….
- Shred chicken with 2 forks…….
- Serve over any rolls of your choice with your favorite cheese and enjoy 😉!.