Finger Millet Pudding.
Cooking Finger Millet Pudding is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Finger Millet Pudding
- Require 60 gms for Finger millet flour.
- Provide 10 gms – Butter.
- You need 10 gms of Sugar.
- Need 15 ml for Curd.
- Give 50 ml of Water.
- Give 05 gms Cashew nut.
- Prepare for Cherry for garnish.
Finger Millet Pudding step by step
- Heat butter in a pan over medium heat..
- Add finger millet flour and saute till completely mixed with butter and colour changed. Avoid burning..
- Now add sugar in it and cook for 5 minutes..
- Pour water and stir well. Avoid lumps, cook for 2 minutes..
- Slightly add curd in it and stir well.. Stir continuously..
- Add crushed cashew nut, mix well..
- Arrange in a bowl, garnish with cashew and Cherry. Serve hot or cold..