Bhinda Ni Kadhi.
Cooking Bhinda Ni Kadhi is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more special value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition of Bhinda Ni Kadhi
- Provide 1 cup for chopped ladyfinger(bhinda/ bhindi).
- Provide 2 tsp – oil.
- Require – For Gujarati kadhai :.
- You need 1 cup for thick curd.
- Require 2 tbsp gram flour/ besan.
- You need to taste Salt.
- Give 2 tbsp – sugar.
- Give 1 tsp – green chillies ginger paste.
- Give For tempering :.
- Give 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cummin seeds.
- You need leaves for Few curry.
- It’s 1 pinch for asafoetida (hing).
- Provide 1 for red dry chilli.
Bhinda Ni Kadhi step by step
- Wash ladyfingers and pat dry on kitchen towel. Cut into small pieces. In nonstick kadhai add,heat oil add chopped ladyfingers (bhinda). Saute on medium flame for 10 mins till cooked but firm. Keep aside..
- On another gas flame.. prepared kadhi. First mix curd, gram flour and 1 cup of water and whisk well to smooth mixture..
- In another vessel (steel pot),add & heat ghee. Do tempering of mustard and cummin seeds as they splutter, add curry leaves, dry red chilli, asafoetida and green chillies ginger paste. Off the flame..
- Add curd- gram flour whisked mixture in the above tempering. Again ON the flame, keep on low heat. Add salt and sugar,and continuously stir for 3-4 mins..so curd- gram flour mixture doesn't curdle. Bring it boil. Off the flame..
- Now keep the cooked ladyfingers kadhai on slow fame,pour prepared kadhi slowly in it. Stir or simmer for 5 mins. Serve Hot Bhinda Ni Kadhi with roti or white rice or moongdal khichdi..