Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Cooking Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream and chocolate sauce is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Provide 1 1/2 cups – maida/all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Give 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup for fine sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon for butter.
- Need 4 walnuts coarsely crushed.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon – baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon – baking soda.
- It’s 50 grams – chocolate fudge.
- Need 3 teaspoon chocolate syrup.
- Provide 4 tablespoons – cocoa powder.
- You need For serving.
- It’s 2 Scoops for Vanilla Ice cream.
- You need 1 tablespoon hot chocolate sauce.
Chocolate Fudge Brownie with Vanilla Ice cream and chocolate sauce making
- Line or grease a baking dish and keep aside.
- Preheat the cooker with a stand inside on medium flame..
- Sieve maida, coffee powder, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder thrice to remove any lumps..
- Take sugar, fudge and butter in a big bowl and blend thoroughly add cream/malai and beat well to get fluffy mixture, now add flour, vanilla essence, crushed walnuts and milk.
- Mix very well, slowly, till the whole batter is uniform and fluffy and air gets inside..
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin and tap gently from the sides..
- Now put the pan in pre-heated cooker and cover with lid, without the whistle.
- Set the flame high for 10 minutes,then on medium for another 10 minutes, then lower the flame for 20 minutes.
- Check with a long knife in the center, if it comes out clean, then brownie is ready, switch off the flame..
- Let it cool on a wire rack for say 30 minutes..
- Cut in triangles and serve eggless brownies with big dollps of vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce to your loved ones..