Multi millet flakes sakkarai Pongal/sweet pongal. Millet sweet pongal recipe, Recipe can be adapted to make sweet pongal using rice or any variety millets like thini arisi (foxtail millet), little millet. Millet sweet pongal recipe, Sharing a tasty foxtail millet recipe for pongal festival. Millets were widely used in the Indian cuisine from ancient days, but.
Also please do share your feedback about the recipe. Sakkarai Pongal has to be the king of desserts for Tamil people all around the world. Lets make some awesome sweet pongal. Food preparation Multi millet flakes sakkarai Pongal/sweet pongal is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 5 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition of Multi millet flakes sakkarai Pongal/sweet pongal
- Provide – Multi millet flakes: 3/4 th cup.
- Provide 3 tbsp – Organic jaggery powder:.
- You need for Cardamom pods: 3/4nos.
- Provide Choice of Dry fruits: Few.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 tsp Ghee:.
We need some good quality raw rice and split moong dal. Delicious and healthy tinai sakkarai pongal/ foxtail millet sweet pongal is ready to be served. Celebrate this Pongal the healthy way!! Sweet Pongal Recipe with step by step photos.
Multi millet flakes sakkarai Pongal/sweet pongal step by step
- Take 3/4 th cup of multi millet flakes into a vessel. Add enough water and cook just for two minutes. They cook very easily..
- Add cardamom powder and jaggery powder. Mix thoroughly and cook for few more minutes..
- Transfer the multi millet sakkarai pongal and transfer into a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted dry fruits and serve hot..
Sweet Pongal is a sweet festive dish made with rice, mung lentils, jaggery and flavored with cardamoms, dry fruits Sweet Pongal is also known as sakkarai pongaL In Tamil language and is a sweet dish made during festive occasions in South India. Sakkarai pongal recipe, a temple style flavourful sweet pongal with jaggery, edible camphor, cardamom, cloves and the essential ghee and cashew nuts. Rice and dal cooked with the ingredients like edible camphor, elachi, nutmeg and elachi make it smell and taste DIVINELY. Wash the samai, drain n set aside. Heat n melt jaggery adding little water to cover it.