Methi malai matar paneer. The recipe of this methi malai paneer is roughly adapted from the methi matar malai recipe I make. The recipe uses fresh fenugreek leaves and I do However, the hindi words methi malai paneer are apt for this dish. Say methi and any Indian will know what it tastes like.
This deliciously looking main dish recipe has a creamy taste with soft and chewy paneer. Methimalai matar paneer is from the North Indian cuisine. There are various types of recipes for this delicacy but this particular one is made using chewy paneer and the dish can be described as creamy. Cooking Methi malai matar paneer is a fun thing, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 14 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Methi malai matar paneer
- Prepare 200 gms – paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup – boiled green peas(matar).
- Need 1/2 " cinnamon.
- Give 2 of thick cardamoms.
- You need 3-4 – cloves.
- It’s 4-5 kaju.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp for oil.
- Need 1 – grated onion.
- Need 1/4 tsp – black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cream.
- Need 4 Tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Need – As per taste Salt.
- Provide Pinch – Sugar.
- Give 1/2 cup milk.
Your delicious methi malai matar paneer dish is finally ready. Malai Methi Matar Paneer tastes amazingly delicious with the richness of milk, cream, paneer and cashew nuts. Sprinkle some garam masala on top and switch off the heat. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot methi matar malai with naan, roti or rice.
Methi malai matar paneer start cooking
- Take cinnamon, cloves, and thick cardamom and grind coarsly with the help of rolling pin on rolling board. Even grind kaju coarsly with the help of rolling pin..
- Heat ghee in a thick bottom kadhai /wok. Add grated onion and roast it till it turns pink and ghee is released. Add coarsly grinded cinnamon and pepper powder..
- Add kasuri methi and cream. Roast on slow flame for 2-3 mins..
- Add matar and paneer. Add kaju and roast for 1 min. Add milk, salt, sugar. Cook for 2-3 mins. While serving decorate with boiled matar and kaju..
Paneer Methi is a delicacy of Northern India. This recipe is paneer with creamy gravy flavored with dry fenugreek leaves known as Fasoori Methi. Paneer Methi is a perfect side dish for formal dinner or even a quiet dinner where you want to impress someone. I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer has now become a common Paneer Dish to make at home for.