Eggless Chocolate Brownie.
Cooking Eggless Chocolate Brownie is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more special value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 10 components, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Brownie
- Require 250 gm Dark chocolate.
- You need 200 ml – Water.
- Give 150 gm – Butter.
- You need 150 gm of Powdered sugar.
- Need 1 tsp – Vanilla extract.
- Give 400 gm of Milk/condenced milk.
- You need 250 gm – All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp for Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp – Baking soda.
- Prepare to taste – Cashew nuts.
Eggless Chocolate Brownie start cooking
- Take a pan add dark chocolate and water and heat untill the chocolate melts. Stir well to get a smooth sauce and keep aside to cool..
- In a large mixing bowl add butter and sugar powder and beat well untill smooth and creamy..
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract and 400 milk/condenced milk and beat again for 3-5 min..
- Then add the melted chocolate in it and mix it again..
- Now add all purpose flour and baking powder and baking soda and beat it again untill smooth texture..
- Pour the batter in to the baking dish and scatter cashew nuts over it..
- Preheat the oven 180°c and baked for 25 min..
- Sprinkle sugar powder and cut into the proper shape and serve..