Tomato soup – simple and savory.
Cooking Tomato soup – simple and savory is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Composition – Tomato soup – simple and savory
- Require 8 – nice plump tomatoes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of small diced celery with some of the leaves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup – small diced onion.
- It’s 3 clove of s of fresh garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tsp for olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup for marsala/red cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for salt or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp white pepper/pepper.
- Need 1 – Sugar to taste if desired.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup cream, optional.
- It’s 2 – or 3 fresh basil leaves julienned.
Tomato soup – simple and savory process
- Clean tomatoes and cut into quarters and puree in blender, leave in blender.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in saucepan on low-med heat, saute celary and onions then add the garlic..
- If you want your soup chunky add tomato puree to saucepan. If you want smooth soup add saute mixture to blender and puree all together to desired texture.
- Pour puree into saucepan, rinse blender with a bit of water and add to saucepan. Add red wine and simmer for 10 min or so.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you desire it creamy, remove from heat, stir in the baking soda (it will foam a bit) then slowly add the cream and stir..
- Garnish with basil and ENJOY!.