5-Minute On-The-Go Chocolate Muffins.
Cooking 5-Minute On-The-Go Chocolate Muffins is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be a lot more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Composition of 5-Minute On-The-Go Chocolate Muffins
- You need 5 tbsp all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Need 1 1/2 tbsp – cocoa powder (milo or other chocolate drink does fine too).
- Require 5 tbsp milk.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Need 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Prepare – Optional Flavoring.
- It’s Nutella.
- Require of ground cinnamon.
- You need for vanilla extract.
5-Minute On-The-Go Chocolate Muffins making
- Mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and cinnamon (if using)..
- Stir in the milk, oil and egg. Add more milk tablespoon by tablespoon if the mixture is too dry. Take caution though, the end product should resemble a thick, sticky paste..
- Add Nutella and/or vanilla ectract if using..
- Fill muffin cups halfway..
- For a lava filling, fill a small piping bag with Nutella or chocolate cream and pipe it into the middle of the muffins..
- Pop the muffins into a microwave for 2 minutes or until well risen and spongy to the touch. Not too long, or it will dry up and harden..