Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce.
Cooking Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce is a fun point, moreover it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce
- It’s 2 Pounds of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 Quart of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 Quart of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 3/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s of Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
Taco Soup with Pizza Sauce instructions
- Brown the ground beef and save the drippings..
- Chop the onion and sautee in beef drippings..
- Combine ground beef, pizza sauce, onion, salt, pepper, taco seasoning, and water in slow cooker. Cook on low 3-4 hours..
- Top with tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream..