Hara Paratha Rolls/Palak Paneer Kathi Rolls.
Cooking Hara Paratha Rolls/Palak Paneer Kathi Rolls is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 20 components, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients Hara Paratha Rolls/Palak Paneer Kathi Rolls
- Need 250 gms Spinach.
- Provide 250 gm for Wheat flour.
- Provide 150 gms for Paneer, cuts into cubes.
- You need 1 – Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp Oil.
- You need 1 of Capsicum, cut in cubes.
- Need 1 for Carrot, cuts in cubes.
- You need 5-6 – Green chillies.
- You need 1 Coriander leaves, small bowl chopped.
- Need 10-12 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 10 gms of Ginger chopped.
- It’s As per taste for Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – Roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Carom seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp Chaat masala powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp – Black pepper powder.
- Need 1 tsp of Dry mango powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
Hara Paratha Rolls/Palak Paneer Kathi Rolls step by step
- Take a blender jar add half part of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves, green chillies, 3/4, washed spinach leaves and make a fine paste..
- Palak paste is ready. Now make a dough for that take a bowl add wheat flour, salt1/2 tsp, cumin seeds, oil 2/3 tsp, palak paste and make a roti dough..
- Now make the stuffing for that take a pan add oil, cumin seeds, carom seeds, chopped onion, green chillies and roast and add 2 tsp ginger garlic paste. Now add chopped capsicum and carrot, cubes of paneer and mix well..
- Now add whole indian spices and salt, now cover with lid and cook for 5min. Then add coriander leaves and the stuffing is ready..
- Now make roti from the Palak dough, add some oil on both the sides. Then put the stuffing on one side and fold..
- Fold like picture and wrap in aluminum foil. Now your very delicious and healthy breakfast palak paneer kathi rolls are ready to serve..