TXS's Style Kabocha and Kale Baked.
Food preparation TXS's Style Kabocha and Kale Baked is an enjoyable point, in addition it becomes extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of TXS's Style Kabocha and Kale Baked
- You need 1/2 of Kabocha, seeds removed ~ sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Kale, chopped.
- You need 1 of Yellow bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Smokey paprika, ground.
- You need 2 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger, ground.
TXS's Style Kabocha and Kale Baked step by step
- Heat oven 400°.
- In a bowl place squash and add oil, toss and place in baking dish.
- In the same bowl add kale, vinegar, seasoning and toss with remaining oil.
- Place on top of squash, cover with foil and bake for 60 min.