Paneer Corn Tawa Pulao.
Cooking Paneer Corn Tawa Pulao is a fun point, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 8 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Paneer Corn Tawa Pulao
- Prepare 2 cups for boiled rice.
- It’s 75 gm for diced paneer.
- Provide 1/2 tsp cumin seeds.
- Need 1/2 tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup boiled peas.
- Give 1/2 cup of boiled sweet corn.
- Require 1 tsp for garam masala powder.
- Give 2 chopped green chillies.
- Need 1 tsp – kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 2 Tbsp – oil.
Paneer Corn Tawa Pulao process
- Heat oil..
- Add cumin seeds and let it splutter..
- Add the paneer and a little bit of salt and sugar and fry till one side is brown.
- Now add peas, corn, tomato and chillies and saute over medium flame for about 3-4 minutes.
- Now add garam masala powder and chilli powder and mix well for about 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and mix the veggies with the rice well.
- Adjust salt and sugar.
- This can be served with raita. Tastes delicious. Super easy and quick to make..