From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie.
Food preparation From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie is a fun point, moreover it becomes much more special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 17 active ingredients, you can start cooking 17 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 5 pounds of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆beef◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of beef pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hungarian paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆green beans◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 pound of whole green beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
From both sides of the pond, a Cottage Pie how to cook
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Microwave the sweet potatoes till done it varies by size so check each one.
- Cut beef into manageable bite sized pieces put into a pan add spices, except salt, add celery salt, and cook with a stick of butter.
- When the beef is mostly browned add the flour.
- Stir in let the raw flour get cooked and coated well on beef..
- It will start sticking on bottom its just about done.
- Add water stirring constantly.
- It will thicken into a very rich gravy.
- Add gravy mixture to an oven safe dish.
- Cook the green beans with 1/2 stick butter. Cook till tender and caramelized. Then chop up into manageable bite sized pieces..
- Put green beans on top of beef gravy mixture.
- Add cheese to top of beans.
- Take the potatoes out their jackets/skins.
- Mash the potatoes and add half a teaspoon salt.
- Add to top of cheese.
- Spread with a fork, bake in oven 30 minutes..
- Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy! ?.