Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters). Mirchi Bada or Mirchi Vada Recipe – Rajasthani style Mirchi Pakoras stuffed with spicy potato filling. Mirchi Bada or Mirchi Vada is very popular street food from the city Jaipur and across the Rajasthan. They are long chilli peppers stuffed with a spiced potato filling, coated with a gram flour.
Mirchi Vada, or Mirchi Bhaji, is a popular Rajasthani snack. Mirchi Vada, or Mirchi Bhaji, is a popular Rajasthani snack. Mirchi Bada recipe- Fried giant green chilies are stuffed with tangy potato filling and coated with a thick batter of gram flour is a spicy yet delicious tea time snack. Food preparation Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) is a fun point, furthermore it becomes much more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients for Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters)
- Provide 8 – Green Chillies..
- Provide 2 – Potatoes boiled and mashed..
- Need 1 cup for Gram flour / besan.
- Provide 1 teaspoon for Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder..
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon – Cumin powder..
- Give 2 tablespoons Coriander Leaves, finely chopped..
- It’s 1 of Green Chilli, finely chopped..
- Need to taste of Salt.
- Need as needed for Cooking oil to deep fry.
I remember my mom making these at her kitty parties and the stuffing itself was very flavorful and satisfying. Mirchi Pakoda Recipe: This is a popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada. How to Make Rajasthani Mirchi Vada. Mix together the potatoes, salt, chilli powder, amchoor, coriander powder, asafoetida, green.
Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters) instructions
- To begin making Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe (Chilli Fritters), wash the chillies, slit them in length, deseed them and keep aside. Boil the potatoes using a pressure cooker for 3 whistles. Once cooled, peel and mash. keep them aside. Take a bowl, add the chickpea flour, red chilli powder, caraway seeds, salt and enough water to make a thick batter. Keep aside. Take a bowl, add the mashed potatoes, red chilli, cumin, garam masala, coriander leaves, green chilli and mix well..
- Now take the slit chillies, fill a portion of the potato mix inside and seal it tight, likewise fill the potato mix into all the chillies. Heat oil in a wide pan on medium heat, bring it to a little high temperature that the bada's can be fried. Now, dip the chilli into the prepared besan batter. Make sure the besan coats the chilli well from all the sides. Drop it carefully into the oil, and let it cook for a minute on one side. Flip over and cook the other side for another minute.
- And remove it into a plate lines with the kitchen absorbent paper. Likewise, fry the rest of the chillies as well serve the Rajasthani Mirchi Bada Recipe along with tomato chutney..
Rajasthani Mirch vada is prepared with thick and less spices green peppers, which are stuffed with little spicy-tangy potato stuffing and dipped in a gram flour batter and then deep हिन्दी में पढिये : Rajasthani Mirchi Vada Recipe In English. Rajasthani Mirchi Vada or popularly known as Jodhpuri Mirchi vada is famous street food from Rajasthan. Green chilli peppers stuffed with spicy aloo masala. I can make Bread Pakoras for you, you know! Mirchi vada recipe is a delicious and popular Indian street food originating from Rajasthan.