Chicken samosa. The crispy, golden exterior breaks into shards giving way to a spiced minced chicken samosa filling. Chicken Samosa: This is one of the tastiest snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Those who wants to try this out please set some hours free before you start on.
They are just as tasty as traditional fried samosas, but..snack named Chicken Samosa that kills your time in making it. Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode. This easy Malabar chicken samosa is a favorite during Ramadan. Cooking Chicken samosa is a fun point, moreover it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Chicken samosa
- You need 1 kg of chicken mince.
- Prepare 1/2 – onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp – cumin.
- Prepare 4 – green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Need 1 tsp – coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- You need 3 tbsp for oil.
- Provide some of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp – chat masala.
- Give 1 lemon juice.
- You need some – green onion green part.
- You need as required – Fry for oil.
Chicken samosa is a traditional snack of Muslims of Kozhikode. This easy Malabar chicken It was Nidhi, who bought some chicken samosa from school, which her friend had given her. Crispy and crunchy chicken samosas, none can possibly resist this… I had a long day today, on my way back home I thought I shouldn't cook anything tonight. Instead I should dine out or carry out or.
Chicken samosa step by step
- Take a pan add mince salt red chilli powder coriander powder turmeric powder ginger garlic paste and cook well soak the water and keep aside take a pan add oil add cumin seeds and green chilli and add onion stir fry 2 minutes and add mince mixture and add coriander leaves chat masala lemon juice green onion green part mix well.
- Take a samosa patty and filling mince and make samosa shape.
- Take a pan add oil add samosa for fry golden brown ready to serve with chutney..
- Enjoy with your family..
A samosa is a tasty fried or baked dish, very popular from north of Africa to China. If you ever wondered how to make some at home, follow this recipe of chicken samosa. Homemade chicken samosa is far much better tasting than the store-bought samosas. Although this chicken samosa recipe is easy to make, it does not mean that the flavor is compromised. Chicken Samosa – Let's talk about Samosas; these little but tasty pastry can either be fried or baked and it can serve as an appetizer, entree or snacks.