Hilsa brinjal curry. Village Pond Fishing and Cooking / Light Fish Curry with Fresh Vegetables. Hilsa or Ilish is a Bengali favourite. In this recipe we show you a curry of Hilsa with Colocasia and Brinjal/Aubergines/Eggplant.
Hilsa fish contributes to many gourmet Bengali recipes. Brinjal curry recipe or vankaya kura – Brinjal also known as aubergine or eggplant is one of the favorite among many. It is a low calorie veggie that has some unique nutrients like iron and minerals. Cooking Hilsa brinjal curry is a fun point, additionally it ends up being more special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 ingredients, you can start cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients for Hilsa brinjal curry
- Give 1 kg for hilsa fish cut into pieces.
- Need 2 – brinjals cut into long slices.
- Prepare 3-4 of slitted green chillies.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Require 1 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Require 1 tsp – nigella seeds.
- Require To taste salt.
- You need As needed – mustard oil.
Brinjal curry is a traditional south indian curry shared along with a video procedure. A veg curry recipe cooked using brinjal pieces in onion tomato gravy commonly suitable to be eaten along with rice. There is a restaurant called "Muthu's curry" here in Singapore.where we had a chance to try this "brinjal Masala"(how they. Brinjal capsicum curry is a unique and tasty combination of brinjal and capsicum made into a curry.
Hilsa brinjal curry how to cook
- Marinated the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now temper nigella seeds and green chillies.
- Add brinjals and saute adding red chilli Powder,salt and turmeric powder.
- Add water and boil the curry.
- Now add the fish pieces and bring it to boil.
- Serve it with rice.
How to make Brinjal Curry: Pressure cook brinjal, potato, tomatoes, green chilies, onion, and garlic, until potato. Sri Lankan Brinjal Curry (fried). (In Sri Lanka, usually we mix brinjal with turmeric & salt together before deep frying. But I found salt makes them wet & bit difficult to fry sometimes. Brinjal Chops is just another fancy name for " Stuffed Brinjal curry /Ennai kathrikkai", this recipe has been already shared by me but this version is slightly different and its close to the one served with. Fry the different dhals, coriander and chillies in a little oil, powder well and add the asafoetida also.