Kodo millet-mixed lentils dosay/harka adai dosay. Mixed Millets Adai Dosa Recipe, millets (varagu,saamai,ragi,kombu,cholam,kollu) adai dosa is. You can add any millet of your choice and you can adjust the quantity too. You can also use idli or raw rice instead of kodo and little millets.
The lentils and the millet is soaked and ground, fermented briefly and dosas are made. Kodo millet pongal is the first and easiest one pot meal that I tried my hands on. The pongal was overwhelmingly seductive and never even felt that I While making kodo millet pongal, I cooked the millets and lentils separately in a pressure cooker and then combined everything in a seasoning to a. Food preparation Kodo millet-mixed lentils dosay/harka adai dosay is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 15 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements for Kodo millet-mixed lentils dosay/harka adai dosay
- Require 1 cup for Kodo millet/Harka/Kodon.
- Need 1/4 cup Pigeon peas/arahar dal/togaribele.
- You need 1/4 cup Split bengal gram/chana dal/kadalebele.
- It’s 1/4 cup – Split green gram/moong dal/hesarubele.
- You need 1/4 cup for Split black gram/urad dal/uddina bele.
- Provide 1/4 cup for Sago/sabudana/sabbakki.
- Require 1 tbsp – Fenugreek seeds.
- Need 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- Give 4-6 for Green chillies(I have added 6).
- Need 1 fistful Coriander leaves.
- Require 1 tsp of Mint leaves/Pudina (I have used powder).
- Give 2-3 strings Curry leaves.
- You need to taste for Salt.
- Need As required for Water.
- Provide As required for Oil to smear on dosay.
Thinai is Foxtail Millet and Varagu is Kodo Millet. Take red chillies and fennel seeds in a mixer, add little of mixed millet mixture and grind it to a coarse mixture. Now add remaining dals and grind it a semi coarse mixture. Add little water and Mix well.
Kodo millet-mixed lentils dosay/harka adai dosay making process
- Gather together all the lentils, Kodo millet and fenugreek seeds in a vessel, rinse really well and soak them in enough water for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Grind together green chilies, Pudina, coriander leaves, curry leaves and cumin seeds first, then put the soaked mixture (drain all the water and use fresh water to grind) into the same jar and grind them into a fine paste by adding salt.
- Heat the tawa, pour the batter, spread into thin circle, smear little oil, cook on both the sides, Serve with any kind of accompaniment of your choice.
Add chopped onion, coriander leaves and required. Healthy Varagu Adai Dosai is ready. Serve it with coconut chutney/ Sugar or even with jaggery. Note: Drumsticks leaves is optional, but adding that gives great Vegetable Puffs, an Indian style savory puffy pastry with mixed vegetables stuffing inside. But couple weeks back i made this millets adai and fell in love with it instantly.