Matar Pulao. Peas Pulao Recipe with video and step by step photos. Peas pulao recipe With video and step by step photos – This tasty matar pulao is simple and easy to prepare pulao variety made in one pot. Peas pulao recipe or matar pulao recipe with video – A simple aromatic one pot dish that can be This recipe of matar pulao is the way my mom would make for us mostly when fresh peas were in.
Peas pulao or matar pulao is a popular dish which was made especially during winter months in northern parts of India. Choose a good quality, aged rice to get perfectly cooked rice. However, matar pulao's suave taste makes it a good accompaniment for any subzi or raita. Food preparation Matar Pulao is a fun point, in addition it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition of Matar Pulao
- Prepare 1 cup – rice, soaked, rinsed.
- Need 1/2 cup – peas.
- Prepare 1 for tomato, chopped.
- Give 1 of large potato, sliced.
- Prepare 1 for onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp – ginger+ garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp – garam masala.
- It’s 1 of green chili, chopped.
- Give 1 pinch for asafoetida (hing).
- Need to taste – Salt.
- Require 2 cup – water.
- Require 1 tbsp – oil.
The matar pulao is a popular one-pot meal that is prepared across the country with slight variations. It can also be a part of an elaborate dinner. In South Indian weddings, matar pulao is a mandatory. This mildly flavored rice dish is known as matar pulao or pea pulao and it is so easy to make.
Matar Pulao instructions
- First wash and soak the rice for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat oil add cumin seeds saute for a second. Add ginger+ garlic paste fry for a second, add chopped onion saute for a minute. Now add tomato, green chillies and fry on a medium flame. Add peas potato and all spices mix very well..
- Add water and rice mix well. Cook for 1-2 whistle..
- Serve hot matar Pulao with curd & pickle..
The caramelized onions, aromatic spices and the sweetness from the peas make this bowl of rice taste a..aloo matar pulao recipe is a result of such innovation where diced aloo and peas are sauteed with finally, i would like to highlight my other indian pulao recipes collection with this post of aloo matar. Yummy and fragrant matar Pulao also referred to as pea pulao is prepared with aromatic spices, peas and Basmati Rice. This fragrant pulao is an excellent accompaniment to any Indian meal. Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Masala Matar Pulao recipe or Masala Peas pulao rice is spicy matar pulav, one pot meal, makes good lunch box recipe.