Rice kheer. Delicious Rice Kheer with step by step photos. Rice Kheer is one of the popular kheer made in north india along with seviyan kheer. Creamy and aromatic Rice Kheer aka Indian Rice Pudding is made with basic ingredients, and is the quintessential Indian I can't believe it took me so long to share a basic rice kheer recipe on the blog.
We make kheer at home during festive. Don't be put off by the texture of this pudding! Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine. Cooking Rice kheer is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 6 components, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Rice kheer
- You need 1 litre full fat milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup basmati rice.
- Provide 3/4 cup for sugar or as per taste.
- You need 3-4 crushed cardamom.
- It’s 6-7 threads of saffron.
- Require 2 spoon for chopped nuts.
Learn how to make Rice Kheer at home with The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Shower sweetness in this festive season with sweet and. Kheer, a creamy rice pudding, is one of my favorite desserts to make and eat. It requires just a few essential ingredients: rice, milk and sugar.
Rice kheer instructions
- Wash and soak the rice for half an hour..
- Boil the milk, when it's boiled reduced the flame and add soaked rice in it and cook..
- Stir well. When rice cooks well add sugar, cardamom, chopped nuts and saffron..
- Mix well and another cook for 5 minutes then switch off the flame..
- Rice kheer is ready to serve..
I almost always have those three ingredients at my house. Rice kheer is a common household sweet made for almost all festivals. Chawal ki kheer, also known as rice payasam in South India, is a famous and most commonly prepared Indian sweet. Rice kheer (rice pudding) is an all-time fav of millions. The sweet, nutty, and creamy texture and the taste of well-cooked rice kheer can entice the five senses, toss you up in the sky with pure ecstasy.