Pearl millet Dahivada (Bajra Dahibara).
Cooking Pearl millet Dahivada (Bajra Dahibara) is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Pearl millet Dahivada (Bajra Dahibara)
- You need 1 Cup – Pearl millet.
- Give 1/2 cup of Urad dal.
- You need 1/2 cup Idli rice/raw rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Require 1/2 fenugreek seed.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Give Aa needed of Coriander.
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Give 1/2 tsp for Cumin seeds.
- Give to taste – Dry chilli.
Pearl millet Dahivada (Bajra Dahibara) steps
- Soak Pearl millet, Urad dal, rice,fenugreek seed for 3-4 hours..After that grind these things to a smooth paste,at the time of grinding use less water &.
- Rest the batter for 1 hour or u can keep 2-3 hour also..And give the shape through a sieve..fry it till the golden colors comes…
- Yes u have to fry it in a low to medium flame..Otherwise it will not cook properly from inside.After that put all the vada on a pot of water…
- After 1hour add curd and keep aside for 2-3 hours..Then your healthy Pearl Millet Dahivada is ready to it….
- Decorate with some Green chutney using coriander and some Onion,tomato sauce,chilli flasks and rosted cumin powder.. U can eat with Ghuguni(Chana curry)and Allu masala…😊Thank you….